Effective as of February 11, 2019
2. The terms “Clarity”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Clarity Solution Group, LLC dba Clarity
Insights and the terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Website.
3. By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information described below.
4. Clarity may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) which means your full name, email address, telephone number, employer name, or any other information that, alone or in combination with other information, permits us to contact you in person or online. Clarity may augment provided information with third-party data providers.
5. Clarity does not knowingly collect or solicit PII from anyone under thirteen (13) years old. If we learn that anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old has submitted PII, the information will be deleted. If you believe that anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old has submitted PII to the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Clarity collects PII knowingly and voluntarily provided by you when you enter registration information for our services. This PII may be used to contact you regarding sales, sales promotion, and other Clarity services.
7. Clarity may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Website. We may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, unique device identifiers; (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Website, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed, and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the data and time you used the Website, the frequency of your use of the Website, error logs, and other similar information. We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
8. Non PII information about your mobile phone, computer, or mobile device and the way that you interact with the Website may be collected using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that a website may write into your hard drive for record keeping purposes, but does not contain any PII.
9. Non PII information about your mobile phone, computer, or mobile device and the way that you interact with the Website may be collected using web beacon technology. Web beacon technology includes programming software code that can used to display an image on a webpage, but can also be used to transfer a cookie to a database and associate the previously acquired information from that user in a database.
10. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may be able to modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the help section of your browser’s toolbar. Some cookies may remain on your browser until they are deleted by you. The cookies allow us to monitor Website activity and we use this information to help optimize our Website.
11. Clarity may use third-party analytics services in conjunction with our Website, such as Google Analytics. These service providers utilize technology and information described in Section 7 to help us analyze how users use our Website, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrived. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected by these third-party service providers. We use this information for our own marketing purposes.
13. Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, security, or the content of those third-party websites.
14. The Website is hosted in the United States and are governed by United States law. If you are using the Website from outside the U.S., please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the U.S. where servers and databases are located.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website. Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Website, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data). We may also employ cookies so that we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Website to help customize your web experience and may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
If you wish to control or prevent the use of these cookies, please edit the settings of your web browser.